(navigation image)
Home Audio Books & Poetry | Community Audio | Computers & Technology | Grateful Dead | Live Music Archive | Music, Arts & Culture | Netlabels | News & Public Affairs | Non-English Audio | Podcasts | Radio Programs | Spirituality & Religion | The Shady Trees

Listen to audio

item image
Run time: 25:34

Stream (help[help])

VBR M3U (Hi-Fi)
64Kbps M3U (Lo-Fi)

Play / Download (help[help])

64Kbps MP3 ZIP
VBR ZIP

Ogg Vorbis

All Files: HTTPS
[Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs]

StrialStrial "Elphedrin" EP [ES012] (November 23, 2005)

something has gone horribly wrong 8-p
Prefer flash? · Embed · Questions/Feedback?

This Extended play achieve a set of 4 tracks reflecting Strial last months spirit, where digital darkness can groove.
A kind of dance between bassdrum, sub-bass, bass and rythm sounds, specially in the "Noradrin" and "Deltadrin" tracks qualified as the best of this EP by Strial himself.

"My music is less melodic for the moment, now I want to work on the sounds structure and on the sounds settings in order to get my own vibe on each step of the track production.
I'll keep this in mind for my future tracks programmation and also I want to send my greetings to Tioneb and Kevin for their critical view..." Strial.

Download MP3 and CD cover on : http://www.edensonic.com/music.htm

Full label MP3 podcast on : http://www.edensonic.com/edensonic_podcast.xml

Edensonic records | french independent NetLabel.

This audio is part of the collection: Edensonic
It also belongs to collection: Netlabels

Artist/Composer: Strial
Date: 2005-11-23 00:00:00
Source: VBR MP3
Label / Recorded by: Strial

Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs

Notes

Written, mixed, recorded by Strial at Amber studio near Toulouse (France)
Photo and artwork by Strial
Produced by Strial for Edensonic records (www.edensonic.com)
Released by Edensonic records, published on internet by The Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org)
All songs are copyrighted and rights are reserved to the author and Edensonic records
This work is licensed to the public via license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Edensonic records is an independent french based Netlabel.
Contact : -- http://www.edensonic.com --

Individual Files

Whole Item FormatSize
ES012_64kb.m3u 64Kbps M3U Stream
ES012_vbr.m3u VBR M3U Stream
Audio Files VBR MP3 Ogg Vorbis 64Kbps MP3
Noradrin 10.5 MB
5.6 MB
2.9 MB
Alditrin 10.5 MB
5.7 MB
2.8 MB
Deltadrin (Acid mix) 12.7 MB
7.0 MB
3.3 MB
Altrinin 9.8 MB
5.1 MB
2.6 MB
Image Files JPEG
ES012 6.3 KB
ES012back 345.6 KB
ES012front 524.1 KB
Information FormatSize
ES012_files.xml Metadata [file]
ES012_meta.xml Metadata 2.2 KB
ES012_reviews.xml Metadata 718.0 B
Other Files PDF
ES012back 175.5 KB
ES012front 275.0 KB

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Bruce Henry - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - January 4, 2011
Subject: Strial Elphedrin
This is the greatest Hits Band.
It great for exercising, praying, meditationand much more. This album has a great rythmn and it help me focus and concentration. It's great for stress and it's used for relaxation.

Author: Bruce Henry
Website: http://www.facebook.com/ghostbag
Date: 01/03/2011